How I can help you
Business Leaders: I support entrepreneurs and business leaders become more effective through executive coaching and mentoring.
Startups: I collaborate with new ventures to design and structure their business model and develop a working business plan to execute.
Growing Firms: For emerging and growing firms, I help them maintain their long term profits with strategic planning focused on customer and market forces. Specifically, I provide support in the areas of developing guiding documents, revaluating and upgrading business models, defining strategy goals, outcomes and - very critical- developing a disciplined action plan to execute. This includes an actual, resource allocation, deployment, accountability and metrics to test for results. I also provide assistance when considering franchising as a growth strategy.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Services
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Educational Services
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
J.D. Interamerican University
M.B.A. Indiana University- Kelley School of Business (Bloomington)
B.A. Georgetown University (Political Science-International Relations)