How I can help you
Richard can assist with strategy, marketing, operations, sales, customer experience, partnerships, business development, communications and public relations. He is also familiar with Non-profit management and governance requirements for running both public (non-profit) and for-profit companies.
Regardless of role, Richard's focus is about driving revenue and the "Strategy to Execution" process for large, midsize and small enterprises. As an entrepreneur, he currently owns two small businesses:
- Savvy Financial Habits, a financial coaching practice that focuses on helping individuals and families eliminate debt, budget properly, grow net-worth, and make better financial decisions. (www.SavvyFinancialHabits.com)
- Waterspeaker, a real estate company focused on owning vacation/destination rental properties.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Plans / Startup Assistance
- Customer Relations
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Strategy & Planning
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services