How I can help you
I bring both corporate and small business experience to my clients.
My 20 years at The Coca-Cola Company taught me the fundamentals of Human Resources, Customer Relationships and Focus, Procurement Strategy and Negotiations, Financial Management, General Management, Coaching, Counseling, and Mentoring, Training and Development, Problem Solving, and Risk Management.
My 9 years as president of a small chemical manufacturer made me a subject matter expert in Quick Books Manufacturers Edition, Financial Accounting and Management, Quality Control, Cash Flow Management, Employee Management, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Regulatory Compliance, and Safety.
My 4 years as a Supply Chain consultant taught me Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Opportunity Analysis, Category Management, and humility.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
- MBA from University of Georgia
- BS from University of Kentucky