How I can help you
I have been in the insurance industry since 2005 and have experience in both the independent side, as well as the captive side of the business. I have worked for State Farm Insurance and Farmers Insurance. I graduated from Universidad Rafael Landivar in 2004 with a Bachelor’s degree in International Business. I also have a Masters degree in Business Administration from San Francisco State. I believe in education and continuous training but most importantly I believe in sharing my knowledge and being a resource for my colleges.
My core values include honesty, integrity and transparency when dealing with all of my clients. I take pride in representing you as my customer and meeting your needs and budget.
I am married to my wife, Gladys, and have two beautiful children, Natalia, and Mateo. In my spare time, I enjoy playing the guitar, listening to music, cycling, riding motorcycles and pretty much engaging in outdoor activities. I am also actively involved in my community and serve on the board of directors for the Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce, the Monterey County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and just recently became a volunteer/mentor with SCORE.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Homeowner Services/Home Improvement
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Certified Registered Tax Preparer.
- Agent Broker Property & Casualty.
- Agent Broker Life & Health.
- Certified Agent Covered California.
- Monterey Bay Score Certified Mentor
- San Francisco State University - MBA International Relations
- Universidad Rafael Landivar - Business. Int. Business.