Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Are you ready to fulfill your dream of owning a business, but your funds are low? Becoming an entrepreneur on a low budget is possible—if you’re prepared for the journey.
In this webinar, business professor and SCORE mentor Julie Brander Neiman will explain how to start a successful business in easy-to-understand and easy-to-implement exercises.
She will help you determine:
- Is your business idea feasible?
- What is your mission statement?
- Who is your competition?
- What trends should you follow?
- What are the best marketing techniques?
- What are your startup and monthly expenses?
- How can you negotiate debt and raise your credit score?
- Should you use alternative financing?
- And much more
Download the webinar transcript.