How to Price for Profit and Growth
*Smarter Pricing Guidelines for Small Businesses*
Are you one of the 75% of small business owners that:
- does not have a simple and effective pricing model and/or
- consistently under-prices your work?
If so, this Live Online Workshop is for YOU!
You will be put on the path to a better understanding of:
- The difference between mark-ups and actual profit margins
- How to calculate and utilize your Cost of Goods Sold in pricing
- Pricing models for service businesses, consultants, online and storefront retailers, and manufacturers
- Using fixed or variable costs to price for profit
This Workshop will engage the business owner in how to analyze costs to be able to better format various pricing models:
- Cost Plus Pricing
- Competition-based Pricing
- Good / Better/ Best models
- Margin-based Pricing
- When to utilize Premium vs. Discount strategies
- How to calculate a Break-even sales goal
About Our Instructor
Michael Ostien has operated high margin service businesses for 40 years. After purchasing an established, mid-size plumbing company he increased revenues by 60% and profits by 100% in less than 4 years.
In addition, he was part of a senior management team that grew a $75 million company to over $1 Billion in revenues. As VP Commercial Sales he grew the National Account business from 25,000 to more than 80,000 locations under service.
Mike is the Chapter Vice Chair and an active Score Mentor.